Job title: EHS Support
Company: Jefferson Wells
Job description: EHS Support
Wavre – Consultance
#EHS #HSE #riskassessment #safety
Have you an experience in EHS? Do you have an easy communication in English? Can you work under pressure and set priorities? This offer is for you!
Keep reading your future job description.
Our partner is looking for an EHS Support to join its team. This company is a pharmaceutical company, active worldwide in healthcare.
What are your responsibilities?
As EHS Support, you will ensure in place and in use of EHS processes the technical department of the MPU. You support technical teams in the application of safety requirements for the day to day activities
Your main tasks are:
- Coordinate deployment of EHS processes (permit to work, LOTO, risk assessments, alone worker, 3 green-lights,…) in technical services of the MPU and ensure continuous improvement of these processes (simplification, digitalization)
- Coordinate and act as a SPOC for the high severity risks management
- Ensure shopfloor presence and realize gembas on activities at risk
- Responsible of the risk universe and associated risk assessments of technical department
- Responsible of technical services EHS L1 audit planning. Realize a significant part of these audits
- Coordinate the management of the EHS actions coming from audits, gembas, risk assessments, incidents / accidents, hazardous situations,…
- Manage small to medium EHS projects
- Coordinate EHS trainings within the department
- Coordinate investigations on safety incidents or accidents
- Prepare L2, L3 and L4 audits and is fronter during these audits
- Coordinate the energy savings action plan for the MPU and ensure monitoring of energy consumption improvements
- Coordinate well-being initiatives in the technical department
- Ensure appropriate communication for EHS topics
Who are you?
You have an Engineering degree. You have a Scientific Master & Diploma Level 2 EHSS prevention advisor level 2 (or commit to follow Level 2 later this year). You are knowledge of the EHSS Guidelines and Standards Belgium. You are knowledge of maintenance activities. You have skilled in risk assessments execution and in Root Cause Failure Finding techniques. You must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities. You are result oriented and a pro-active attitude. You are ability to work under pressure, solve challenges, get support and make decisions. You have easy communication in English, speech and writing.
What can you expect?
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply. Do you have any questions? You can contact Marie Defruit,
Location: Waver, Waals Brabant
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:04:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net