Job title: Education Program Officer Grand-Rosière, Belgium Marketing
Job description: We are currently searching for a highly-motivated, creative and results-driven individual to join our Marketing team in Belgium
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are looking for an Education Program Officer.
The of Odoo gives the possibility for teachers and students to use Odoo Online for free. Odoo can be used easily as a real support tool for any courses (for example: accounting, business management, sales, e-business, other training, …).
As an Education Program Officer, you will work closely with the Marketing team and be responsible for the following tasks:
– Promote the Odoo Education program to teachers and schools: Mass mailing campaigns, Social Media Ads, Education Fairs, Conference presentations.
– Prospect education networks, schools, universities, …
– Manage contacts with teachers and make them ambassadors of the software.
– Ship the Scale-Up! game worldwide: managing orders, packing, …
- Bachelor degree or higher (ideally in communication, lifelong learning or PR).
- Relationship skills.
- Teaching skills: Being at ease to present in front of a large audience, and interact with a classroom or a workshop.
- Academic mindset: attention to details, curious, rigorous.
- Proactive, enthusiast.
- Passion for Software
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Perfect written & spoken English
- Good written & spoken Dutch
- Strong business curiosity and willingness to learn
- Driving license
- Flexibility on the job location: Grand-Rosières (mainly) and Louvain-la-Neuve (sometimes)
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of the academic system
- Genuine interest in different business aspects like accounting, point of sales, spreadsheets, project management, etc
- Experience with online marketing: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other advertisement tools
- Available immediately
What’s great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Teach and train users that will help them on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
The Odoo culture
Building a company we love.
Who is your manager?
Being a team leader at Odoo.
The founder’s story
From 1 to 250 employees in a few years.
What we offer
Compensation & Perks 💰
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
Apply to a similar position
in a subsidiary of Odoo.
Afterwork, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, rooftop, etc.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Sports Activities 💪
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and soup
provided all day and a chef 👨🍳
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc.
Odoo’s unique value proposition is to be at the same time very easy to use and fully integrated.
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:32:16 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net