Job title: ED2021 Airworthiness Engineer
Job description: Job Description:
Eurodrone (ED) is a European co development program intended to provide unmmaned capabilities for European Defence sovereignty. A position is opened as Airworthiness Engineer as part of the team responsible for First Flight & Certification of this program within Airbus DS SAU.
Main job duties and responsibilities:
- Support the development of main AW activities of ED(Certification Basis, Processes settlement, Means of Compliance, Permit to Fly, Type Certificaiton).
- Plan the required activities for the successful achievement of the program objectives
- Be responsable of the certification contribution from Airbus DS SAU Work Packages (WP) answering to the Chief Engineer and WP leader on all aspects related to your field of responsability
- Interface with the involved Airworthiness Authorities and its specialists (DGAM & other Nations Authorities).
- Identify areas of potential improvement and develop practical recommendations.
- Define, prepare and maintain reporting on certification process KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree on Engineering (Aerospace a plus)
- Previous working experience in Engineering and Airworthiness related matters
- Experience with dealing with Airworthiness Authorities and/or customers.
- Past Technical Experience on one of the following áreas: Powerplant; Communication Systems/Avionics; Airframe-Structure; General Systems (electrical, ECS, etc)
- Advanced level of English with oral fluency.
- Microsoft Office and administration advanced skills.
- Empathic, positive and proactive attitude, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Curious (never stops learning), team player.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company: Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Contract Type: Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level: Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family: Qualification & Operability
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to .
Location: Getafe, Madrid
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:05:30 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net