Job title: E-Commerce Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced eCommerce Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The eCommerce Manager role lies within the Benelux team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into our Sales Manager Ahold and will focus on delivering excellent omnichannel activation through developing and carrying out the strategic online marketing plans for the Ahold account. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within the Dutch retail team.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Define the online marketing & sales strategy. Together with the sales team build strong omnichannel plan
- Ensuring strong link between online and instore promotion for optimal omnichannel activation
- Contact person for the account in terms of Media Service as well as negotiation
- You are the linking pin between different stakeholders (sales, marketing, category, finance) in terms of consulting and implementing the e-commerce strategy.
- Provide effective project management of multiple projects.
- Spot growth opportunities within the e-commerce channel and integrate this in the current plan.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Minimum a completed relevant degree in University level
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Proven experience with online and marketing or sales in a Retail/FMCG environment
- Fluent in both Dutch and English is a requirement
- Commercial Sense
You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets. * Project management skills
Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe. * Empathy – listening to the customer
You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience. * Resilience
You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward * Ability to Simplify
We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net