Job title: DWH Developer with Azure knowledge
Company: WORK LIFE GROUP
Job description: Would you like to join one of the most innovative IT companies in the region?
Our client is a leading Danish software house and data center that provides IT solutions for over 50 banks and financial institutions in Scandinavia. In a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life balance, you can shape your career to match your current state of life. Our client invests in the people, so they are looking for someone who is focused on long-term cooperation.
You will become a part of the team in Data & Cloud building the future cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure technology). You will be responsible for the dDatawarehouse development within various areas, ETL jobs, scripting, and migrating BI & analytics business solutions from on-premise BI & Analytics platform to Microsoft Azure cloud-based platform. The new technology stack includes Data Vault 2.0 modeling and Wherescape.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with Azure cloud technology (Synapse analytics)
- Experience in ETL development
- DevOps experience
- Data Vault 2.0 modeling knowledge
- Wherescape ETL development experience (not a requirement, but an advantage)
- Ability to write and speak English at a fluent level.
- Experience with Scrum/SAFE
You will love to join this company for:
- B2B or indefinite employment contract
- Competitive package in line with the best market standards
- Agile work environment
- Danish work culture – people are the biggest asset
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy and high employee autonomy
- Long-term cooperation & focus on personal development
- Business, technical training, and mentorship programs
- Conveniently located office (only 500 m from Central Train Station)
- Internally meet-ups and knowledge sharing every month
- On-site gym and shower facilities
- Bike parking in the building
- Integration (annual and roof parties, success celebrations, family events, beer, board games, and more)
- Game room (PS4, darts, and football)
- Two screens (24 inches) & HP I7 & adjustable desks
- Support with work and residence permit for foreign candidate
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net