Job title: Dutch Technical Customer Service Agent
Job description: Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you a people person? Are you a native Dutch speaker? Do you have a very high level of English? Do you have an interest in the automotive industry? If so, we have the right position for you! We are looking for a passionate and proactive person, with some experience in technical customer service. This position is for an international company with many opportunities for growth.
– At least 1-year experience in Technical Support roles, managing Requests, and Complaints from customers in a multi-channel customer service platform.
– Command of MS Office and other basic computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
– Experience working with Navision/Dynamics 365 Business Central, and ERPs is required.
– At least 1-year experience in the Automotive Industry will be a big plus (Customer Service, Shared Services Center, Logistics)
– Customer Service Orientation, quality awareness, open-mindedness, and ability to learn.
– Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team worker, works well under pressure, and used to work in fast-paced environments.
– Experience in Continuous Improvement Processes
– Dutch C2 Level/ Native speaker with a high level of English
– Good communication skills (Verbal & Written in English)
– Valid EU Working permit, including a Spanish NIE, is required.
– Identify the severity of the technical issue.
– Fix issues arising from lack of knowledge.
– Document and follow-up resolution.
– Providing Customer Service Level 1Technical Support via E-mail and telephone contact.
– Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
– Identification of needs and follow-up.
– 08:00 – 16:00 / 09:00 – 17:00. Monday – Friday
– Weekends Free
– Long-term contract with Adecco
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:47:38 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net