Job title: Dutch-speaking content moderator in Berlin
Company: Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Work as a Dutch speaking Content Moderator in Berlin! (Work from home until further notice!)
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, and this might be the case a lot of the time, but at the same time we urge applicants to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a new department, where lots of growth is expected in 2021 as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
- Evaluate content based on our client’s guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client’s terms of service
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts (24/7)
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
What we offer:
- Very attractive salary package: monthly gross base salary of 2001€ (based on 40h per week) + individual incentive
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays
- 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Majorel in Berlin
Interested in developing your career in Berlin? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let’s have a chat about the opportunity!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net