Job title: Dutch Customer Advisor
Company: recruit 4 work
Job description: Our customer is the European leader in gift boxes and offers turnkey experiences in the world of sports, well-being, gastronomy, and travel.
As an Customer Advisor, you will be the first point of contact of customers to directly attend their inquiries
- Manage customer expectations through a cordial and empathetic stance and advise them in tailoring the very best experience from all the options available in our travel and leisure packs.
- Become a part of an inclusive and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals and receive consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
- Native or Proficient (C2) Dutch and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Availability to work from home temporarily
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net