Job title: Documentation Controller
Job description: Description
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to test your technical skills in a dynamic environment, to learn from our experienced team and grow within our organization.
Are you eager to learn, well-organized and committed to results? Then join us!
The successful candidate will be supplying the accurate documentation for Emerson products, meeting customer’s and sales departments’ requirements in a timely manner.
- Understand the documentation requirements and collect the documentation from Factories and other sources and also expedite processes if vital
- Join kick off meetings and project status meetings with partners to support the process
- Create and supply the required electronic and/or hard documentation to internal/external customers, for approval or as final, at agreed dates
- Review possible customer comments and ensure modifications and corrections are made to meet desired results
- Convert and provide the documentation in the adequate form requested by the customer, maintaining the highest standards of presentation
- Ensure the archiving of the documentation
- Maintain and develop effective communication with the European Sales Offices / Customers, Factories
- Responsible to maintain and improve Customer satisfaction
- Work systematically and professionally in a well-documented manner in accordance with the company rules and procedures including adherence to trade compliance (export / import and supply chain security) regulations entirely
- Conduct data management activities using the data management systems
- Every Employee is obliged to keep the ESH rules and is also obliged to report any event and risk occurring regarding any ESH process to their direct manager.
- High School/College/University degree
- Proficient English. The ideal candidate also speaks sophisticated level of Italian and basic level of Spanish
- Good digital literacy
- Basic knowledge of business systems (ERP/MRP) is a plus
- Strong social/interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Willingness to get product knowledge
- Enjoys teamwork
- Already existing work permit for Hungary is a must
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net