Job title: Division Controller – Brakes & Safety H/F
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Job description: Brakes & Safety (B&S) Division is organized around 4 Regions and 1 Business Unit, each led by a Region or BU Director reporting to the B&S Division President. The 5 Regions/BU (Brakes Europe, India, China, USA, Friction) are responsible for several Operating Units (OU). Each OU, partially manufacturing/selling several product lines, is allocated to one Region/BU.
The Division Controller B&S is the right-hand person to the Group Senior Finance Director. The Senior Finance Director reports directly to the Transit Finance Director and functionally to the Group President.
The Division Controller B&S assists the Group Senior Finance Director in all Finance activities and topics related to the Division, its allocated sites and projects, notably in the Division monthly performance monitoring, budget and strategic planning, as well as the management of all Finance initiatives in the allocated sites of the Division.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / MISSIONS
- Controlling for the Division and its allocated sites as well as the product line (PL) view
- Budgeting and Strategic Planning processes
- Division, allocated sites and PL monthly reporting
- Participation to monthly site reviews
- Controlling and financial analysis at Division level
- Challenging allocated sites on their monthly performance
- Participating to project reviews of main Division projects
- Cash management coordination for all Division allocated sites
- Business Partner to the Division
- Assist the Senior Finance Director in his/her role
- Day-to-day support to review, pilot, forecast performance of the Division
- Following Accounting subjects and issues of Division allocated sites:
- Coordination of accounting choices and issues, in line with Corporate & Division policies
- Compliance with accounting rules and norms
- Link between Corporate Accounting and allocated sites on all accounting matters
- Risk management for Division and allocated sites:
- In line with initiatives by Corporate Finance department and Internal Control
- Improvement of allocated sites on Internal control
- Risk management on tenders and key projects
- Relay between HQ and sites for all other finance matters (e.g. Tax, Treasury, Legal)
- Ad-hoc participation and contribution in Finance transverse initiatives alongside Corporate and Transit finance departments (new rules or policies, trainings, finance improvement initiatives…)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
- The candidate must have a good background and experience in finance roles:
- Controlling skills and experience, in an international Group. An experience in long-term project accounting would be a must.
- Basic accounting knowledge in US GAAP; experience in an audit firm would be beneficial
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- The candidate must demonstrate resistance to stress, accuracy and rigor, attention to detail, team spirit and influential skills
- The candidate must be at ease in a very international environment & fluent in English and French
Position based in Gennevilliers, France
The successful candidate will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
Location: Gennevilliers, Hauts-de-Seine
Job date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net