Job title: Display & Programmatic Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: A Bit about us ( )
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 200,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
As our Display & Programmatic Marketing Manager, you will…
- create, develop and optimize campaigns across various channels and ad providers, including: Programmatic campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Web and App campaigns, User acquisition and retargeting campaigns and GDN.
- work in cooperation with our creative team, you will create our display campaigns and constantly optimize targeting, advertising materials and landing pages
- be responsible for end-to-end results for your campaigns, looking after bidding and buying but also the technical aspects of ad creation and optimization
- define and analyse performance reports on a regular basis
- be creative with finding new business solutions, working with international publishing providers to negotiate buying media directly from their inventory
- research new possibilities for channel expansion
- share your learnings and optimisations with the entire marketing team
- manage external relationships with current and new display marketing partners
- stay up to date with industry best practices through research, conferences and testing
Your background, you…
- have gained a degree in marketing, communications or a similar field
- are familiar with existing DSPs in the market, Amobee, The Trade Desk, DV360
- have 2-4 years of experience in Display Marketing
- love numbers and are very familiar with Excel
- have a high level of autonomy, strong organizational skills and willingness to dive deep
- work across departments to achieve best results and love to think big in order to deliver innovative strategic solutions
- are a team player and willing to learn something new constantly
- are fluent in English (German is a plus) and already know, what we are talking about since you´ve done a similar job in another company, but now is the right time to take the next step and take over a hyper growth project
- and last but not least: you are ready to turn the insurance market into good
Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- We’re all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, ethnicity, religion, identity and experience!
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net