Job title: Digital PR & Content Specialist – Dutch-speaking Markets (NL & BE)
Company: Indie Campers
Job description: Position:
- Create kick-ass content for our websites and editorial partners;
- Coordinate the PR strategy with our local PR agencies;
- Develop editorial partnerships to position Indie Campers as the top expert in road trips;
- Implement targeted link building tactics;
- Build strong relationships with the media and related stakeholders;
- Track and analyze the organic performance across the Dutch and Belgium markets (rankings, sessions, backlinks, share of voice, etc.);
- Formulate and manage the implementation of new inbound strategies across new channels, search engines, social media platforms and tools to enhance the reach and scale of the company’s inbound marketing campaigns in Dutch-speaking markets.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or any related field;
- Between 1 to 2 years of experience in Public Relations and/or Digital Content Creation;
- Content ideation and production skills across different channels;
- Very strong outreach skills, with a go-getter mindset (you must not afraid to grab the phone and convince editorial partners to publish your amazing content!);
- Knowledge about the media landscape in NL and BE (having established relationships with journalists in these markets is a strong plus);
- Fast learner with interest to further develop new skills within digital marketing, namely SEO;
- Team-player with passion to work in a B2C Tech environment;
- High levels of proactivity and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude (“get stuff done” mindset);
- Hard focus on real performance and not vanity metrics;
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English (Flemish fluency would be a strong plus);
- EU work permit and ability to work in-person in our HQ in Lisbon.
If you’d like to work in a business environment with a strong focus on developing new skills – including intensive training in SEO as well as hand-on digital marketing training and experience – Indie Campers is the right place.
We embrace talent development and individuals that are willing to be proactive and take ownership of projects and tasks. So, are you ready to #GoIndie?
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 03:29:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net