Job title: Digital Performance Lead
Job description: We are in a unique opportunity to shape the future of travel. The traveler mindset has changed and we are at the forefront of adapting to this, highlighting local travel adventures.
Our Performance Marketing Domain is consolidating all Google display and Affiliate buying operations into one team and we’re on the lookout for a driven, analytical and business savvy Lead to inspire and empower a team of performance marketers!
In this high impact role, you will have ownership and freedom from day one to set targets and the strategy to meet those targets. You will be in a pivotal role to activate new campaigns at the precise time for the right markets when the intention to travel reignites for our users.
Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success here and we want you to be a part of it!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing the overall display (including retargeting) and affiliate strategy across different publishers (GDN, Clicktripz, RTB House, Yahoo, TradeTracker, etc).
- Responsible for setting the publisher P&L and monitoring performance to ensure we’re achieving it
- Guiding and empowering the team to implement the strategy. Removing inefficiencies and roadblocks so the team can reach its full potential
- Promote a strong test and learn environment so we scale display activities as fast and efficiently as possible
- Working closely with:
- The Google and Affiliate counterparts
- The Performance Marketing domain for general alignment on buying strategy
- Brand & Communication domain to make sure we have the best creatives and creative rollout strategies
- Marketing Analytics to ensure a data driven approach to our spending
- Marketing Tech to develop relevant dashboards and automations for the team to track performance
- Business Development for alignment on forecasting and general approaches
What you’ll definitely need:
- Experience in data driven online marketing / performance marketing
- Ability to navigate complex environments and find ways to make pragmatic decisions
- A strong business sense and aim to create the most value for the company
- You’re exceptional at priority setting for yourself and others
- You have excellent communication skills and can manage expectations well
What we’d love you to have:
- Prior experience leading a team or project team
- Strong Google and Affiliate platforms buying knowledge
- Strong display retargeting knowledge
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our
in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. * Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on
, and . * To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our
, follow on Twitter and sign up to our . * Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our .
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net