Job title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
Job description: Andaz means „personal style“ in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
Do you feel intrigued already?
Because we are looking for a Cluster Digital Marketing Specialist!
The Cluster Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of digital marketing and ecommerce activity. This position will support hotel marketing by developing digital marketing and e-commerce and related programs.
Digital marketing activities will include: search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing, marketing via corporate channels and strategic social media planning and execution. The Cluster Digital Marketing Specialist will also oversee e-Commerce activity including the strategic management of the hotel’s website and apps.
- The multi-tasking centipede with a hands-on mentality, who likes to get things done;
- Your phone, laptop and the internet are your best friends;
- You love to create a buzz;
- You want to be part of a team where any idea is welcome, nothing is too crazy and you enjoy throwing creative ideas out there!
- You have a love for building strong brands;
- You have a passion for hotels, restaurants, bars, travel and what is hot in the city!
- You are a team player and together with the Marketing Communications Manager you will lead the hotel & outlets’ annual marketing strategies.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, right by the canals;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management is preferred;
- Good knowledge of general internet marketing practices;
- Experience with digital media planning (SEO, PPC, display, mobile and social platforms);
- Web-related project management experience;
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, and DoubleClick Analytics is a plus;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably Dutch;
- Good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Creative thinker and someone who pushes boundaries;
- Someone who breathes new-age advertising and is a digital & e-commerce livewire;
- Developing, agreeing and tracking key KPIs for digital initiatives;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 22:36:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net