Job title: Digital Designer
Company: Wunderman Thompson
Job description: At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
Our Prague branch looking for Digital Designer
What you’ll do:
- Work with digital art directors, team leader, other designers, developers, QA testers and project managers on the design and functionality of digital assets
- Design, develop and build banners in HTML5 according to client briefs and brand guidelines
- Create technical designs and document them
- Optimization of banners according to providers of advertising systems/servers
- Proceeding in compliance with the project schedule and prioritize work
What you’ll need:
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with optimizing design for various bandwidth and platform requirements
- Basic knowledge of HTML5
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Illustrator and InDesign skills is a plus
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Creative thinker
- Preferably with marketing experience
- English language skills on intermediate level, Czech language is a plus
- Experience working within the online and have a portfolio to reflect this experience is a plus
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via , , , and .
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the „Submit Application“ button above, this will send all the information you have added above to Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:16:17 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net