Job title: Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div*)
Job description: Location: Villach
Job ID: 51052
Start date: immediately
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for Digital design (System Verilog / VHDL coding), verification and simulation
- Implement design-for-test concepts
- Closely cooperate with analog and digital designers and verification engineers
- Support hardware post-silicon validation in the lab
During a training phase we will support preparing you for your tasks and responsibilities. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development we want to ensure your success in this position.
You work perseveringly on making things better, faster, and more efficient. You are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation and communicate openly, clearly, and coherently.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Telematics or comparable with focus on electronics
- First experience in digital design
- Good knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, or SystemVerilog
- Knowledge of Unix programming languages such as shell, Perl, TCL as a plus
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net