Job title: DevOps Team Lead (CI/CD) with Russian
Job description: Company Description
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
Corporate Information Systems is one of the youngest departments in our company. Their primary task is to create and support business applications for other Veeam Software divisions.
You will lead automation systems development to collaborate with internal customers in devising solution options and in planning and managing multiple technology projects.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory
- Hands-on knowledge of building DevOps Pipelines and solving problems around DevOps Pipelines
- Hands-on with Groovy DSL, Python, Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting
- Expert knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Strong command of Russian (reading/writing/speaking)
Will be a plus:
- Development background
- Hands-on with Golang
- Experience with deploy to k8s
- Hands-on with Hashicorp products
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:32:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net