Job title: DevOps Engineer
Job description: Company Description
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle PostgreSQL servers, and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Now we are looking for a master of our build, CI, and static analysis infrastructure and internal project.
Technology stack: TFS (GIT, gates, builds, work items), C#, TeamCity, Artifactory, NuGet, VMWare vSphere.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning, configuration, support, evolution, development of our build and CI infrastructure.
- Providing automation for continuous builds delivery.
- Providing and extending pull-requests analysis by CI and static analysis.
- Development of our internal processes automation, verification and analysis project.
- Continuous analysis, prepare requirements and optimization of CI processes.
- Support and evolve our processes of detecting and removing technical debt.
- Selection and improvements of CI tools and technologies to ensure quality and stability of our code/builds.
- Knowledge of different build systems MS TFS, Jenkins, VisualBuild, etc.;
- Understanding of development and СI/CD processes;
- Experience in development using C#;
- Experience with GIT source control;
- Ability to solve complex build and CI-related tasks in a reasonable time;
- Experience in processes automation;
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of different static analysis systems (like FxCop, Roslyn, ReSharper, CLT, PVS-Studio, etc.);
- Good knowledge of C#.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional training and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups, and unlimited access to the online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:50:44 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net