Job title: DevOps Engineer
Job description: Company Description
We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. We write code for cutting-edge technology. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 355,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere – approximately 365 days a year.
Join Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czecia . Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management.
We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle PostgreSQL servers, and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Now we are looking for a DevOps engineer, skilled in builds/CI and infrastructure for static analysis, with experience in C#.
What you will do:
- Plan, configure, develop and support our build/CI infrastructure.
- Automate continuous builds delivery.
- Provide and extend pull request analysis through CI and static analysis.
- Develop our internal project for processes automation, verification, and analysis.
- Perform continuous analysis, prepare requirements, optimize CI processes.
- Adopt and enhance our processes of detecting and removing technical debt.
- Implement CI tools and technologies to ensure the quality and stability of our code/builds.
What you will use:
- Technology stack includes TFS (Git, gates, builds, work items), C#, TeamCity, Artifactory, NuGet, VMware vSphere.
- Knowledge of different build systems: MS TFS, Jenkins, VisualBuild, etc.
- Understanding of development and СI/CD processes.
- Experience in C# development.
- Experience with Git.
- Ability to solve complex build/CI-related tasks in a timely manner.
- Experience in process automation.
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
What will be your advantage:
- Knowledge of different static analysis systems (like FxCop, Roslyn, ReSharper, CLT, PVS-Studio, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of C#.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional training and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups, and unlimited access to the online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 02:23:27 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net