Job title: Developer Advocate (m/f/d)
Job description: Who we are
Qdrant is an Open-Source Neural Search Project.
We help businesses take advantage of AI with technologies like semantic search, matching, and recommendations. We are developing similarity learning solutions that will allow everyone to use the state-of-the-art neural network encoders at the production scale. At the same time, we help companies to integrate the technology into their infrastructure.
Our flagship technology is the open-source Vector Similarity Search Engine:
Our main project is the Vector Search Engine Qdrant. It is open-source and written in Rust 🦀. Check it out on GitHub. We develop both the project itself as well as the AI solutions built on its basis.
In addition to open-source development, we are also involved in implementing completes the cycle of AI solution development. We plan to evolve towards SaaS solutions to make vector search technology available to companies of all sizes.
Whom we are looking for
We are looking for an Open Source Developer Advocate to help us with growing the community and adoption of our technology. As a Developer Advocate, you will be focused on community engagement, you will help us fulfill our mission by connecting with other developers, contributing to open source, and sharing your knowledge and experience about Qdrant and other leading technologies at conferences and meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media.
- Attend and speak at conferences and meetups to build Qdrant’s reputation as a state-of-the-art solution around Neural Search, Vector Similarity, and Deep Metric Learning related topics in general.
- Partner with product engineering teams to build compelling case studies
- Create developer-facing documentation and training materials for Qdrant’s SDKs and APIs to foster the growth of our developer community.
- Collaborate with our community of open-source contributors to develop new features for Qdrant.
- Communicate with developers all around the world to gather feedback and support them in building applications with our technology
- Experience building software and contributing to open source.
- Experience as either a developer advocate/evangelist, a product manager background or sales engineer.
- Strong, proven public speaker skills. At least 1 year of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content.
- Commitment to the Open Source Ecosystem.
- An outstanding online presence (GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Technical proficiency in Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Hands-on experience in multiple programming languages.
- Self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Working in a passionate international team
- Competitive slary plus shares options
- Flexible working hours
- Cool office at the center of Berlin
- Company events
- Choose any hardware
- Remote/home office possible
- Relocation and visa support (EU Blue Card)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net