Job title: Data Engineer
- Prague, Prague, Czech republic
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
- Development and maintenance of a data warehouse solution;
- Database design, administration, troubleshooting, data migration, data validation;
- Writing scripts, stored procedures, functions, views;
- Prepare activity reports on database status and health, data models creation and maintenance;
- Work in a Team under supervision of a Technical Lead.
- Database design and administration, senior-level SQL proficiency;
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Data modeling and query performance improvement on PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, or similar platforms;
- Experience with database administration in Linux environment;
- Knowledge of GitLab, Docker, CI/CD process.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net