Job title: Data Analyst
Job description: Wymagania:
Would you like to become a big part of simplification and digitalization journey here at Nordea? We are now looking for a Data Analyst to help us manage master data and build the bridge between business processes and data management. In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. About this opportunity Welcome to the Master Data Operations team. We aim to ensure that data is managed to meet the desired quality, as well as support the group simplification and meet the needs in the regulatory and compliance. We are responsible for Data Quality Operational tasks and Data Custodian work with Customer and Counterparty data and Common Master Data. As Data Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in our daily operations enforcing standards and ensuring master data integrity in our business applications. What you’ll be doing:
- Performing manual changes, updates and control of Master Data and Reference Data (such as Customer and Counterparty data, Product data, Organisational data, etc.)
- Respond to internal queries in a timely and accurate way
- Collaborate closely with Data Asset Owners within Data Governance Recipe as Data Steward
- Perform data quality/process analysis and propose improvements
- Operational Business Support in Mercury Feature team
- Support within On-Call duty
You’ll join a collaborative and dynamic team with opportunities to learn and grow. The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Łódź. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job and you’re aiming to grow in your position and become an SME in your area. To make an impact in this role, you are also analytical, systematic and result oriented. You enjoy working in a global environment together with remote teams in different countries. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are detail-oritented and have ability to understand and follow complex guidelines
- interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, etc.
- are able to perform data quality analysis, troubleshoot issues and incidents
- have ability to influence and shape work, progress, and processes
- are positive, independent and solution oriented
- eager to learn new things and continuously develop yourself
- have good command of English
Your experience and background:
- Analytical mindeset and experience working data and processes
- Cross-functional collaboration with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, HR, etc.
- Organised, structured and professional in taking initiative and work proactively
- SQL experience (would be an asset)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 06/14/2021. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie – Gdynia, pomorskie
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 07:11:16 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net