Job title: Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d)
Job description: Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving.
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success.
More than one billion people put their trust in Schindler each and every day. Our many years of experience and innovative drive make us the number one supplier in the elevator and escalator business. Join the Schindler team and help us improve the world of mobility: Use your abilities and help us move people.
Join us as a
Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d)
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
The Cyber Security Engineer is involved within 2 main CS services: Security Risk Management, and the Technology Governance Service (with focus on Security Solutions). In line with the pre-defined Security Baseline, the role supports the definition, design and maintainance of the clear picture of the current Security Architecture. It monitors that each building block of the security capabilities in place are properly configured to ensure the expected protection to the target in scope (at data, application and infrastructure level), regardeless the technology environment (On Premise, Cloud Infrastructure – IaaS/Pass – or SaaS).
Together with the Departments Global Infrastructure Services (mainly) and Global Application Services, the role supports the definition and the design of the Target Security Architecture, ensuring the CS Strategy is addressed to achieve the expected maturity level.
Being up-to-date on the new available IT security technologies, the role provides also advisoring to other CS Managers in their field of responsibility, supporting the new solutions scouting,
Contributes in the creation and the adoption of the security by design culture.
In collaboration with the Security Risk Management Service, having a clear knowlege of the security architecture, contribute to the proper Cyber Risk Analysis and evaluation.
- Support the definition of the Security Architecture in accordance with the other relevant stakeholders in Schindler. Enforce the security by design adoption within the inrfastructure and application development life cycle. Support the definition of the Security Requirements to be addressed by the system manager, in order to properly configure the IT Security solutions (EDR, IPS, etc.) and to enable a proper detection and response capability.
- Support the definition, maintainance and execution the Security Risk Assessment metodology, leveraging on the related enabling tools. Execute Risk Assessment, assuring quality and clearity of the outcome (Risks); it includes, involving specialized suppliers when necessary, third party assessment, document and configuration review, code Review, vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, etc.
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security Competence Center Manager, supporting the overall Remediation plan and contributing to the definition and maintenance of the threats and attack scenario catalogue
We Elevate… Your Best Self
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Security, or other related disciplines
- Information Security certifications (preferred CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and others in Application Security area e.g. GWEB (GIAC Certified Web Application Defender), CASE (Certified Application Security Engineer ).
- At least 3 years of experience in Cyber and Information Security, and nice to have in software development
- Knowledge in regulatory & risk frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, ISO 31000)
- Strong expertise in application and infrastructure architecture security design and implementation, including Cloud and/or hybrid environment
- Experience in Ethical hacking (vulnerability scan and pentest at infrastructure and application level)
- Understanding of governance, risk & compliance
- Experience in partecipating in security focused projects in a challenging IT environment team working with employees and providers
- Experience in identifying security threats, attacks scenario
- Attitute to work in a team, composed by employees and external members
- Fluent English
We Elevate… You
Benefit from our services as a multi-award-winning TOP employer:
- Working enviroment: We offer a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance related remuneration
- Development opportunities: you start with a position-specific familiarization and are supported by us through professional and personal training measures
- Family friendliness: we enable you to conciliate your professional and private life through flexible working hours, home office and 33 between days vacation and work permit
- Health: your health is important to us – Benefit from a variety of measures including prevention courses, cooperations with fitness studios and in-house sporting events
- Social topics: we offer our free family service to support you in any situation
- Diversity: we promote a culture of diversity
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net