Job title: Customer Support Agent – Order Management EMEA – German/English
Job description: As a Customer Support Agent you are responsible for: the effective processing and logistics flow of our total order flow process in a selection of region (s) and customer satisfaction within the EMEA Fluke Order Management Team.
In this role, you will:
- Process orders and complaints by taking appropriate actions to research and resolve problems or complaints regarding inaccurate and/or improper deliveries, damages, and claims.
- Supply all required information and documents regarding delivery, customs regulation and formalities, transportation/shipping, and invoicing.
- Inform the channel partners about prices, delivery times, content of the order and any other commercial information by phone, email and online.
- Process quotes based on sales or channel partner input.
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
Why should you join this team and role, and what can we offer you?
Being a Customer Support Agent in Fluke Order Management EMEA Team has many benefits:
- You will be able to develop yourself as a customer support agent and learn and work alongside team members in an exciting international environment.
- You will learn how our business operates and understand the way of working in the many regions we have within the scope of the Order Management EMEA Team
- You will work and build strong relationships with the Channels to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- A study degree in Marketing or Communications
- Previous experience in general office, accounting, shipping, or transporation is preferred
- Fluency in German and English
- Ability & willingness to work in the Netherlands (have a work permit)
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Being a team player and able to work independently
- Can-do mentality
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: .
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Location: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:10:35 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net