Job title: Customer Success Specialist – Spanish Speaker
Job description: We are in a unique opportunity to shape the future of travel. The traveler mindset has changed and we are at the forefront of adapting to this, highlighting local travel adventures. Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success here and we want you to be a part of it.
Our aim is to empower hoteliers across the globe to drive more direct bookings online by adopting and effectively utilizing new technology in the fast-paced world of metasearch. To accomplish this, the company is attracting and developing the world’s best talents in sales and customer education.
We are looking for a new Customer Success Manager with good communication and problem-solving skills, able to make hotels across the market satisfied and successful at the same time.
What you’ll do:
- Develop into a Customer Success specialist as we teach you the trivago approach to optimize and retain customers.
- Acquire, maximize and retain hoteliers in your market via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products.
- As an expert on our B2B tool “trivago Business Studio”, you will be the first point of information for hotels in helping them to optimize their online presence.
- Improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports, all while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
- Work together as a team as you share your successful strategies and support each other in improving.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To speak Spanish and English at a native level.
- To be a driven go-getter: we can teach you everything about sales but determination can’t be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we can help you with the technical aspects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Spanish – both written and oral.
- Confidence: you won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, you enjoy being on the phone and have the ability to spark others’ interest.
- A sociable personality that means you work well individually and in a team.
- You can convince others with your open, compassionate manner.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What we’d love you to have:
- Any previous sales or customer success experience
- Good knowledge of Office and Salesforce
- Ability to speak more languages
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our
in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. * Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on
, and . * To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our
, follow on Twitter and sign up to our . * Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our .
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net