Job title: Customer Success Manager
Job description: Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our amazing and dynamic team of Customer Success Manager and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector! Handle a portfolio of 150+ customers, ranging from startups to large companies, in a fun and exciting work environment.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will represent the long lasting commercial point of contact of all your customers. You ensure the solid base and the fundamental revenues of the company. You will be in touch with CIO’s, CFO’s and CEO’s of small and large companies.
The variety of industries and project scope will ensure you a strong and ever changing learning curve. Moreover, you will act as the key interface to all the different departments in the company. Your primary goal is to achieve sales target by driving up customer retention and expansion. Your daily tasks will be undertaken from our office in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Manage existing customers in Europe & Africa
- Establish long term relationships with your customers
- Analyze and understand your customers‘ IT projects in depth
- Identify potential future upsells: expand your customers‘ usage of the solution
- Demonstrate the product and new versions to end-users
- Focus on customers‘ satisfaction
- Negotiate contract renewals
- Business Master Degree
- Fluent in English + any other European language (German is a strong asset)
- Strong relational & negotiation skills
- Ability to handle conflicts
- Problem solving attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- 0 to 3 years of exp. in IT/Sales
- Belgian work permit
Nice to Have.
- Previous experience in IT project management
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a customer relationship management role
- Work hard/Play hard attitude
- Farming spirit
What’s great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great department of dynamic people (+/-200), in a friendly and open culture.
- Abilities to create enthusiasm around Odoo by providing demonstrations
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New offices in Louvain-la-Neuve
What do we offer?
- Salary configurator : a full-time position with attractive benefits + high commissions with no ceiling
- Exchange Program: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
- Sponsored Events: Afterworks, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, etc…
- Trainings: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
- Sport Activity: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink: Fruit basket, coffee and a chef 👨🍳
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net