Job title: Customer Service Specialist with German
Company: BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
Job description: About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
You will be responsible for:
- Providing information about reservations, loyalty accounts, special events etc.
- Work in collaboration with other departments/entities from all around the world
- Provide full customer support
- Handle customers requests both by phone and email
- Excellent level of German language: written and spoken (C1 or C2)
- Advanced level of English Language: written and spoken (C1)
- Willingness to communicate and help customers, willingness to go the extra mile
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility and team spirit
- Previous Experience in Customer Service is a plus, but not necessary
- EU citizenship or a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
- Paid Training and Free Development
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on yearly proportionate basis)
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 100 CZK per working day after trial period
- Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
- Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
- Multicultural team of people from the whole world
How do we proceed once we receive your application?
Once we receive your CV, first, we will send you by email several language tests and a personal questionnaire. Then, we will contact you in order to have a first round interview with one of our HR representatives (via Skype/personal or call). If the first round interview is successful, we will invite you to the final interview with one of our team leaders. If everything goes well, we are ready to welcome you on board among us in Prague.
Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 07:20:59 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net