Job title: Customer service specialist Turkish Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Are you fluent in Turkish and are you interested in working at an international chemical company? If you have a Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 degree (or higher), Manpower and Dow have the perfect job for you! As a customer service specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with Dow clients. This job comes with a maximum salary of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you’re the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Turkish-speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist are as follows:
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of 75 kilometres, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
About the company
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
In the role of full-time customer service specialist, you will be working Monday through Friday during regular office hours.
You take this with you
- An EQF level 6 or a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent command of the English, Turkish and preferably German language (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- A valid Dutch work permit with a duration of at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- Ability to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net