Job title: Customer service specialist Polish-speaking Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Do you speak Polish fluently and are you on the lookout for a job in customer service? If you are also the proud owner of a Bachelor’s degree or higher, Manpower has the perfect job for you! As a customer service specialist at Dow, you will be in charge of strengthening relationships with customers and managing the customer journey. Your salary in this role is between €2,400.- and €3,200.- gross per month and your travel expenses will be reimbursed. Are you interested in this vacancy? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Polish-speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a customer service specialist, you will be providing Polish-speaking Dow customers with great customer service. What will you be doing during your workdays? Consider the following activities:
- Coordinating customer accounts activities and contacting other Dow departments if necessary
- Executing order entries
- Managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with Dow customers
- Supporting Dow’s customers‘ commercial strategies across multiple businesses
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Position for the long term
About the company
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
You take this with you
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of experience in customer service
- An excellent command of both the Polish and English language (at least C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Experience in using SAP
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net