Job title: Customer Service Specialist Moroccan
Company: DOW Benelux bv
Job description: Deze vacature wordt vervuld in samenwerking met Randstad. Ben jij geïnteresseerd en wil je solliciteren? Klik dan op ’solliciteren op werkgever site‘. Je wordt dan direct doorgestuurd naar Functieomschrijving
As a full time Customer Service Specialist, at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, your tasks go from the entry of orders to the initial contact with the customer. You follow through with the material flow, until the correct product arrives at the precise time with the paperwork to the customer.what we offer
- An exciting full time job
- A market-conform salary between€ 2500 – € 3200
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Dow can offer you a contract any time
who are you
A Customer Service Specialist pays attention to each aspect of the task as you perform it to minimize errors. Once you have an idea of the tasks you need to complete and when each task needs attention, focus on performing each job as skillfully as you can. You will communicate as a Customer Service Specialist with different departments internally such as logistics, receivable specialists and the account manager. But also internationally depending on which country your customers based. There will be days where it is required to perform the backup of a colleague, and this is where you organizational skills will be called upon.- You must be in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Native Moroccan with fluent English.
- At least 2-years of experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent aptitude with CRM and/or SAP.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
what will you do
As a Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.- Execute the order entry process and lead the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity.
- Follow up on orders and guide the order through our Supply Chain to ensure the highest possible Customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses, products, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, analyzing customer needs, and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and implement solutions.
- Maintain service levels according to business priorities. Differentiate between customer requirements and Dow capabilities.
- Impact the company’s success by helping determine the commercial strategies with our customers across multiple businesses.
- Continuously learn and develop within your role.
where will you work
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical’s service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.Working for Dow is divers and fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are also rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter, the canteen that provides yummy food at lunch and the get-togethers that are organized for fun and team bonding! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.Sollicitatieprocedure
Je maakt een ‚mijn Randstad‘ account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je ‚mijn Randstad‘ account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!
Expected salary: €2500 – 3200 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Tue, 04 May 2021 07:31:20 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net