Job title: Customer service specialist Italian Dow Hoek
Job description: Do you have a service-oriented mentality and an excellent command of the English and Italian language? Then we may have the ideal job for you! As a customer service specialist you are responsible for building and maintaining relationships and delivering the best customer service. In exchange Dow offers you a gross salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month and travel cost reimbursement. Are you interested in this position? Then keep on reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Hoek.
In this role you are responsible for the ultimate customer experience. To achieve this you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities
- Contacting various departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
Hier ga je werken
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
Dit neem je mee
- A Bachelor’s degree or EQF level 6 (or higher)
- An excellent command of the English and Italian languages (at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), due to contact with English and Italian speaking shareholders
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A valid Dutch work permit or EU nationality that is valid for at least nine months
- Able to acquire Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don’t have a criminal record
- Work experience as a customer advisor, customer service specialist, front office employee or a similar position is a plus. And do you have an excellent command of the German language? Then that is a big plus!
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
How to apply
- Apply online using the “Ik wil hier werken” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter (without your answers to the questionnaire we can’t consider your application)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net