Job title: Customer service specialist German-speaking Dow Terneuzen
Job description: Are you fluent in German and do you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher? If so, you are the perfect candidate for the position of customer service specialist at Dow! This job requires excellent customer service skills, because you will be responsible for strengthening relationships with Dow’s customers. Your hard work will be rewarded with a maximum gross salary of €3,200.- per month, reimbursement of travel expenses and pension accrual via Manpower. Are you interested in this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking customer service specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this role you will be doing the obvious, perhaps: providing excellent customer service! Your responsibilities will include the following activities:
- Managing order fulfilment processes
- Coordinating customer accounts activities
- Executing order entry processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers
- Contacting departments within Dow for further inquiries
- Supporting Dow’s customers‘ commercial strategies across multiple businesses
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
About the company
About the company
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
You take this with you
- An EQF level 6 or Bachelor’s degree
- An excellent command of both the German and English language (at least C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net