Job title: Customer Service Specialist French
Job description: Functieomschrijving
As a Customer Service Specialist with Dow Terneuzen you will find that you have a perfect balance between repetitive and creative work. You will work with many different processes and many different projects. You will continuously feel challenged.What we offer
- An exciting full time job
- Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
- A market-conform salary
- Dow can offer you a contract at any time
Who you are
As a Customer Service Specialist you are willing to help customers. You are open for daily contacts and for ongoing changing environment and ownership taking.
- You must be in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Engliosh & French
- At least 2-years of experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent aptitude with CRM and/or SAP.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be versatile and flexible with team members, business partners and customers.
- You have the ability to manage conflicting priorities and have the confidence and ability to proactively address customer issues and business requirements.
What will you do
As a Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow. By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. You will also manage the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork to the customer. Furthermore, in the event of a service failure you will initiate the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and take the lead position in resolution for the customer.
- Execute the order entry process and lead the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity.
- Follow up on orders and guide the order through our Supply Chain to ensure the highest possible Customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses, products, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, analyzing customer needs, and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and implement solutions.
- Maintain service levels according to business priorities. Differentiate between customer requirements and Dow capabilities.
- Impact the company’s success by helping determine the commercial strategies with our customers across multiple businesses.
- Continuously learn and develop within your role.
Where will you work
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical’s service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.Job application
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you’re rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: or e-mail to Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.Sollicitatieprocedure
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je ‚mijn Tempo-Team‘ account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je in je account de voortgang van je sollicitatie(s) en je persoonlijke gegevens. Dé manier dus om de best passende baan te vinden!
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 07:34:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net