Job title: Customer Service Specialist Dow Terneuzen
Job description: An international company such as Dow Chemical offers its products and services to many clients across the world. Customer service specialists like yourself help make sure that the customer journey is always a positive one! In this role, you will answer clients‘ questions and monitor their order processes. Dow Chemical offers you a monthly salary between €2,400 and €3,200 and reimburses your travel expenses, including expenses for the Westerschelde tunnel! Would you like to learn more about this position? Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an English-speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you’ll be providing customers with the answers they are longing for. Is something unclear to you? No problem! Without any hesitation you are able to get the answer by continuing to ask after the problem. That way your answer covers the problem from A to Z. In short: the customer comes first, the service right behind and an excellent customer journey is the desired outcome.
Your responsibilities summarized:
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Coordinating assigned customer accounts activities
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
Hier ga je werken
The Dow Service Centre is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. More than 1,100 employees representing over fifty nationalities work here. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India with a wide range of services. This includes logistics, customer services, finance, human resources, translations and more. In 2020 Dow received recognition as a Top Employer because of the their support of local environmental projects and public events.
The working hours in this position are during regular office hours.
Dit neem je mee
- An EQF level 6 degree/Bachelor’s degree or higher
- An excellent command of the English language (at least level C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-nationality
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory! If you also have an excellent command of the French, German, Dutch or Italian language you will have a big plus with your application.
The application process
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net