Job title: Customer Service Representative (M/F)
Job description: Customer Service Representative (M/F)
Role based in Grand-Rosière
As a Customer Service Representative, with a positive attitude and dynamism, you will provide support and help to our existing and potential customers, and our colleagues as well. Our goal is to make our customers happy by solving their issues and giving them a good quality service.
Your mission will consist of helping our software’s users by investigating to provide them the perfect answer to their questions. When a customer’s request comes in, through ticketing, live chat and phone calls, you will have to understand the functional issue and investigate. If needed, you will redirect customers to our Developers, depending on the types of request.
Indeed, you will closely collaboration with internal teams such as Consultants, Sales or ; Responsibilities
- Help customers with their use of Odoo business apps
- Solve functional problems by investigating
- Engage with our visitors and leads (Livechat)
- Ensure customers‘ satisfaction
- Improve customers‘ experience
- Contribute to the improvement of our product & all documentation
- Side projects (recruit and onboard new colleagues, give training, …)
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- IT and business affinity
- Customer oriented
- Autonomous and fast learner
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Dutch
- Solution minded
Nice to have
- Other European languages (German, )
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
What’s great about the job ? You will start your on-boarding with 2 weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification. You will be glad to contribute to the improvement of our software Odoo by escalating good feedback.
In a nutshell, you will be the key point between the end-users and Odoo. We count on you to give our customers the best support experience they have ever had. None of your work days will be the same, guarantee! What do we offer you ?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- 2 weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification
- Advanced training sessions: administrative and internal processes as well as sales and livechat
- An international and flexible company with offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong and Dubai
- Real responsibilities, challenges in a fast evolving company
- Working within a flat hierarchy, without rigid procedures
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
About OdooOdoo, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium, expands its Customer Services team! We are indeed looking for a bright Customer Support Engineer. Your responsibility within the organization will be to work with customers and partners to troubleshoot and resolve high complexity issues via our ticketing system. You will have liaison with key business units and partners in order to provide them with all the support they need via phone, web, email, live chat or any other channels. Interested?Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.
Tags : customer representative, customer support, customer assistance, livechat, software, application, phone, chat support, english, spanish, dutch
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:27:58 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net