Job title: Customer Service Manager – German
Company: Tractive GmbH
Job description: Full-time (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Customer Happiness team you will:
- Solve customer requests from all over the world via email
- Use customer feedback and your own creative ideas to improve our products and apps
- Depending on your interest and experience, take on other tasks and exciting projects (e.g. in the areas of customer review management, customer happiness, quality assurance of customer service, internal process optimization)
- Optimize processes when it comes to solving customer requests
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company’s success. You will never hear „…because we always did it like that“ again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Native Speaker German
- Very good English skills (written)
- Very good communication skills
- Ideally professional experience in customer service and with ticket systems
- Valid work permit for Austria
Does this sound like you?
- Interested in new technologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
- Personal responsibility & autonomy
- Start-up atmosphere
- Team spirit
- Latest technologies
Just so you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 25,200 and € 35,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Expected salary: €25200 – 35000 per year
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 22:38:43 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net