Job title: Customer service / klantenservice, Eurail
Job description: introduction
Do you enjoy answering customers‘ questions and assisting them with booking their trip of a lifetime? Are you proactive, enthusiastic and speaking English fluently? Then we are looking for you! As a Customer Service Agent at Eurail you will help customers make their European train journey go as smoothly as possible.
what we offer
in charge of (most of) your own schedule
a job that helps people and makes them happy
work from home & at the office
flexible hours (0-24 h/week) mon-sun 9am – 10pm
who you are
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who like to help travelers planning the trips of their lives! Are your typing skills like pro? Do you have the empathy to read between the lines and understand the real question?
You are the Customer Service Agent we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
- You have excellent writing skills in English and speaking English fluently;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a good understanding of European geography;
- You have a EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands, plus a BSN and IBAN;
- You have a registered address in the Netherlands;
- You have a reliable and safe internet connection.
what will you do
Eurail.com offers pre and after sales customer service, but also train reservations to customers travelling across Europe. You will join our team of 50 agents, who together speak 10 different languages and come from 13 different countries, and help us delivering the best customer service. You will be partly working from home, and partly at our office in Utrecht. Some trainings are provided during office hours at the office, and part of your (administrative) work will also be performed there.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Answering customers‘ questions through email, Facebook Messenger and Twitter;
- Administrative work (a the start your focus will be on administrative tasks)
where will you work
As our team works with shifts, you will receive your planning on a weekly basis. Depending on the number of requests we receive from our customers, you will work between 0 and 24 hours per week, including some evenings and weekends. Later in summer, if possible, your hours could be extended to 40 hours a week.
We ask your availability for:
at least 16 hours per week, incl. one weekend per month;
at times in the evening (from home), as per scheduled shift.
- at least 8 hours one weekend per month;
- at times in the evening (from home), as per scheduled shift;
- you are available until approximately September
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net