Job title: Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
Job description: Are you a proactive and customer oriented professional? Do you have experience in spot quotations, making proactive sales calls, managing allocations and bookings?
If so, this job was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
Vescés * Employment level
Direct entry * Function
Customer service * Working time
Full time * Publishing date
11-12-2021 * Application deadline
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings.
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests.
- Has responsibility for accounts including easySales management.
- Arranges ex-works pick-ups.
- Supports sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets.
- Actively shares information about activities, offers, strengths and weaknesses of market participants.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Manages account data in the CRM tools and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Ready to take off? Join Lufthansa Cargo!
We want to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Inside Sales Representative, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent required.
- English required.
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales required.
- Computer literate as user.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
- Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Job date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 06:38:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net