Job title: Customer Service for Luxury Hotel Chain (French Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: ++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for a luxury and worldwise known hotel chain?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company which takes care of you and made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Expected salary: €850 per month
Job date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 22:44:42 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net