Job title: Customer Service agent (Italian-speaking)
Company: H&M Group
Job description: Company Description
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. Our customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Today, Customer Service has around 3500 employees globally and has established 16 Customer Service Centers around the world. In our Center in Maastricht, the Netherlands, around 450 colleagues take care of H&M’s customers in 9 different countries and in 6 different languages.
As a customer service agent for the H&M Group your most important responsibility is to make our customers‘ lives easier. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service by phone, chat and email. You will assist our Italian-speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, not only for H&M but also for some of our other brands; COS, &Other Stories and ARKET.
Our customer service center is located in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- You have excellent communication skills in Italian, both written and spoken.
- Your English is also on a very good level, as you will use it on a daily basis.
- You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft applications and/or SAP is a plus.
- We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.
You also are:
- Customer friendly and strong in empathy
- At your best working in a team
- Open minded and not afraid of changes
- In possession of a positive attitude and mindset
- Solution-oriented and stress resistant. Multitasking is second nature to you.
- Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions
- Interested in fashion and H&M
- Living in the Maastricht/Liège/Aachen area
- In possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- Ready to start your training on the 15th of March.
What do we offer?
- A market-conform salary and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel expenses and meal allowance.
- A contract for 38 hours per week
- The possibility to earn a permanent contract
- An initial paid training of three weeks which will take place online, so you can follow it from the comfort of your own home. The training will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way, even if you do not have any customer service experience yet!
- After the training you will continue to work from home. You should however, be able to work from the center in Maastricht if required.
- A challenging job with career development opportunities
- The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team.
Are you the one we are looking for? Great!
Upload your CV together with your motivational letter in Italian. Please be
aware that we can only consider your application if you clearly explain why you would be able to make the start date if you are not living in the vicinity of our center.
Good to know:
Our application and training process is 100% remote. To be able to complete the entire process you need access to a laptop/computer with audio/video capabilities, a mobile phone and a stable internet connection.
Job date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:22:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net