Job title: Customer Insight Manager EMEA
Job description: Job Description:
Aliaxis is a leading provider of advanced piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy.
Within our EMEA division, we are looking for a qualitative researcher who specializes in UX research and exploratory research-both in support of product innovation. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy. Reporting to the Vice President Innovation and Product Development EMEA, this is an exciting new role that will help us create more innovative and more customer-centric new products.
Aliaxis is a leading provider of advanced piping systems for building, industry, infrastructure, and agriculture segments. As a company that makes physical products, our product development cycles are relatively long ; that means we’re looking for someone to conduct robust research. If you are someone who has 5+ years of experience doing applicable research from start-to-finish, can do comprehensive qualitative data analysis, gets excited about working with cross-functional product development teams, and are up for the challenge of being our first insight research hire in EMEA, this role is for you.
- Design and conduct in-person and remote qualitative research, with a focus on prototypes usability (physical product prototypes)
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to align on scope and research objectives, and then get inputs such as prototypes and sample/contacts
- Participate in product design meetings, to help teams work with research findings
- Manage a research projects portfolio: collaborate with colleagues to understand business priorities and identify potential upcoming projects; make recommendations to the business regarding projects to add, ordering/timing of projects, and which ones should be done by you vs. outsourced
- Scope, identify suppliers, and manage outsourced research projects
- Propose and manage an annual budget to enable insourced and outsourced projects
- Champion customer insight research: welcome colleagues into the research process, help them understand how research compliments their job, and coach some to build light research skills
- · Master-level degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology, or other relevant field· 5+ years hands-on experience doing qualitative research in industry (usability, in-depth interviews, field studies, card sorts, ethnography, etc.)· Significant experience, during those 5+ years, doing B2B research and doing UX research with physical prototypes· Expert ability to determine what is appropriate for qualitative vs. quantitative research (ability to conduct quantitative research is not required, but a bonus)· Experience doing comprehensive analysis in qualitative studies; experience using QDA software strongly preferred· Experience collaborating with engineering or product design teammates, helping them to use research findings in their work· Evidence of capability to manage a budget and manage suppliers for outsourced research projects· Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English; additional fluency (enough to conduct research) in a second major European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian) strongly preferred· Entitled to a work permit in the EUThis position will require up to 40% travel within EMEA
Location: Brussels (Belgium), Nantes or Paris (France), Mannheim (Germany) or Genoa (Italy).
We offer a unique opportunity to join a Belgian global company with a very international & collaborative culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities.
Aliaxis and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please copy link to browser to access Aliaxis Privacy Notice:
Note to agencies: Please kindly abstain from sending us candidates either directly to HR or to one of your contacts within the company. Thanks!
Location: Elsene, Brussel
Job date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 03:30:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net