Job title: Customer Implementation Project Manager Germany | Großbeeren, Germany
Company: Ingram Micro
Job description: Job Description
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is the e-fulfilment (i.e. warehousing & returns) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, Zalando and ASOS. We are also a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2.
We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have more than 7,500 associates working for us in more than 30 sites in 9 countries. The majority of our associates are Operators, working in our warehouses and return centres.
As a Customer Implementation Project Manager (f/m/d) you will lead major client implementation projects as well as larger strategic projects.
Some travel will be required for regular visits of clients or the European Facilities.
As a Customer Implementation Project Manager you:
- will manage all work streams in an implementation project this includes functions as Engineering, IT, Commercials, operations, Building (H&S / Security), Commercial and HR.
- will ensure an on-time project execution meeting the customer expectations.
- will, with support from controllers, ensure that the project is executed within the budget.
- will ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and mapped and turned into a competitive design.
- will cooperate with the solutions design team to setup new solutions including warehouses.
- will plan the ramp-up of employees, work with the Operations and HR teams to ensure a proper recruiting.
- will, with the support of the solutions design team, develop the optimal solution matching the requirements and cost.
- will, with the support IT infrastructure team, ensure that the IT fit-out is supporting the requirement’s.
- will, with the support IT Software Development team, ensure that the Software is developed and implemented on-time.
- are responsible for post go live profitability analysis and follow ups on areas that can be improved.
Ideal Experience / Interpersonal Capabilities
- Fluent in German and English (C-Level Proficient).
- Minimum 3 years work experience with project management from the supply chain, warehouse or production industry.
- High level of professionalism and social intelligence in managing the project members.
- Good understanding of warehouse processes and solutions.
- Commercial experience, preferable within product management or account management.
- Good financial understanding as there’s a need to prepare Capex approvals and create budgets for large projects.
- Superior business skills – must be able speak with and understand the customers need.
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in Logistics.
- Work permit required.
What we offer
An incredibly challenging and dynamic international work environment. An opportunity to make huge impact on business results and company culture.
We also offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions commensurate with market conditions. You will receive an annual employment contract with the prospect of a permanent contract afterwards.
Please send your application using the online form on our .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net