Job title: Customer Excellence Project Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen — there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About the Position
Here in KraftHeinz we have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Customer Excellence Project Manager to make a real difference in our Company. The position lies within the Logistics Center of Excellence Team, reporting to Josadarck Coutinho, Head of Customer Service Excellence for International.
In this exciting position, you will have a key role in developing the Strategy of CS for the whole of International, but as well as leading the implementation of those plans, from the Fundamentals to the Mature levels, helping our Customer Service strengthen the Partnership with our Customers and becoming a reference in the Market amongst our Competitors.
With a high exposition to Leadership, be ready to engage with all zones, from Australia & China in the morning, UK & Russia in the early afternoon, to Brazil and Mexico at the end of the day, having not only the possibility to immerse in different cultures and business landscapes, but as well a rare opportunity to be a crucial part of a Business Changing journey for all those Teams.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Develop and Implement Strategy for the new Customer Collaboration Teams
- Lead the Cost-to-Serve agenda with BU’s, reducing cost inefficiencies
- Lead the Service Improvement initiatives with BU’s, reducing Sales Losses
- Drive Customer Engagement plans, aiming the top 25% of our Customer’s choices
- Lead overall Customer Service Excellence work stream
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bachelor’s and/Master’s degree in Business-Supply Chain or Engineering
- Prior Supply chain experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Fluent in English is essential
Professional Attributes (examples, choose max 5)
- Structured Mindset
- This Journey regards the whole of International, with a high complexity to bring Countries from where they are to the common goal. For that, the ability to organize and structure thoughts, ideas, and projects becomes a crucial need in the way of simplification.
- Communication Skills
- In this position, you’ll be dealing daily with a wide range of stakeholders, both on the BU’s and Senior Leadership. Having clear, effective, and engaging communication will make a big difference in whether the projects will or not be delivered in this role
- Presentation Skills
- When guiding such a wide Community through an unknown road, deliver the message goes often beyond speaking. In those cases, Presentations can be a Powerful tool, improving Clarity and Engagement, two basic ingredients in any successful Strategy Implementation
- Project management Skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured, and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given time frame.
- Analytical Skills
- We’re a very data-driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net