Job title: Customer Care Associate (Turkish)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Thank you!
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. You will work on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands.
– Answer incoming queries from customers
– Identify issues and provide solutions
– Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
– Record data in the CRM system
– Ad-hoc support
– Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
– You have a native level of Turkish and a good level of English
– You have EU citizenship or hold a valid work permit for Portugal
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, from 06:00 am to 18:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1060€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1360€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Job date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:21:53 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net