Job title: Customer Advisor Dutch + English
Company: recruit 4 work
Job description: Our client is a French railway company, that operates the national rail traffic including the TGV. Empower your valuable technical skills by managing booking travels and guiding customers to enjoy the best of Europe.
- Assist customers via email and social media chat, helping them with their trip bookings for two markets: Dutch and English.
- Provide customer service to help undecided customers choose which travel packages and itineraries fit best their needs.
- Rapidly gain valuable technical skills in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings.
- Native or Proficient Dutch and fluent English (minimum level C1)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Possibility to do Work from Home (*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.)
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net