Job title: Culture and Engagement Manager
Job description: Company Description
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
Employee Experience and Engagement in the Company’s strategy and values are very important for BlaBlaCar. As the Engagement & Culture Manager, you will be joining the People Team, a team whose mission is to make BlaBlaCar an amazing place to work.
- Build and implement the Global Employee Engagement strategy across all our offices
- Lead or contribute to diverse cross-functional projects (remote policy, leadership strategy…)
- Manage a wide range of company events to boost team-spirit and bring to life our culture, values and principles
- Plan and deliver an effective and powerful internal communications strategy
- Own the employee onboarding experience and processes
- Keep track of employee engagement KPIs and execute continuous improvement actions tailored to the needs of each team.
- Collaborate with business leaders (C-level, VPs, Heads, Managers) to promote employee engagement in their teams
- Manage all related external partners
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience leading the Engagement & Culture strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively the company culture at all the levels
- Ability to think strategically, structure information and be methodical in organisation
- Strong project management and data analysis skills
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to take initiative and be autonomous on complex projects
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English & French
- Nice to have: fluency in languages such as Russian, Portuguese or German
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Your Future Benefits
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair & competitive salary package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with
our VP People * a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 60-min video-call with
our Head of Employee Engagement and Culture * a 45-min video-call with
our VP Global Talent Management
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:26:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net