Job title: CTG ITS – User Support Specialist – Brussels
Job description: CTG is an international IT solutions and services company, back over 50 years of experience. CTG IT Solutions, part of the CTG Group is dedicated specifically to European Institutions. More than 150 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Brussels, Luxembourg, and Amsterdam. We provide to European Institutions all kind of IT services, such as IT Service Management (ITSM) like Service Desk and Helpdesk or infrastructure services, but also Application Solutions (Analysis, Development, Maintenance & Project Management) and Test Management. No fewer than 16 nationalities share their expertise and learn from each other. Our goal? Keep on growing, in a serene and pragmatic way, preserving our philosophy of proximity and cooperation. Our projects with European Institutions are unique. You are an IT professional looking for a challenging position in an international and multi-cultural environment ? Join CTG ! As your career evolves, you will receive steady support from a well-established and growing company, that is seeking your talent !
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring an User Support Specialist to join a prestigious European Institution in Brussels.
- You will organise and implement support of information systems
- You will provide guidance regarding on the use of information systems
- You will maintain and update user support information on Wiki sites and collaborative sites
- You will manage and follow-up of user requests. ? You will concept and manage presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users
- On need (not the main task): you will participate to manual testing of information systems
- You hold a Master’s degree and minimum 9 years of professional experience in IT
- You have a valid work permit (killing criteria)
- You have an excellent written and oral command of English
- You have experience in the use of service manager tools (e.g. SMT)
- You have experience with issue and project tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- You have experience in preparing user support documentation
- You have experience on 2nd level support of information systems
- You have experience with preparation and providing IT trainings
- You have the ability to carry out manual testing of information systems
- You have the abilitybility to work in an international/multi-cultural environment
- You have knowledge of Wiki and collaborative sites.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Hospitalization insurance
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, …
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now via the button bleow!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net