Job title: CRM System Administrator
Job description: Company Description
Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short period of time Veeam has amassed more than 400,000+ customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
With HQ in Baar, Switzerland Veeam has offices in 35+ countries all over the world with 4400+ employees.
The CRM System Administrator is responsible for all levels of Salesforce administration, including user training and supporting all Veeam users worldwide. In addition, the CRM System Administrator will be assigned special projects related to sales operations by the Director, Sales Operations.
Day to day administration of Salesforce CRM
- Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization. Maintain user roles and profiles
- Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards
- Maintain territory management within Salesforce
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Assist in analyzing current sales processes and suggest improvements
- Identify Salesforce usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
- Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
- Continuously improve user’s Salesforce experience; focusing on speed, efficiency and shortening the sales cycle
- Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
- Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Present and inform on any new Salesforce functionality that lowers the sales cycle and improves efficiency of end users.
- 3+ years of IT work experience and 1+ year of CRM administration experience
- Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
- Fluent English
- Salesforce.com experience – preferred
- ADM201 certified – preferred
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:46:24 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net