Job title: Critical Infrastructure & Security Site Reliability Engineer
Job description: Business Divisions
Do you thrive on complex problems in mission critical infrastructure? Are you logical, structured, and analytical in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational, process and service improvements?
Are you an expert when it comes to platforms like Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management, CyberArk, Centrify, LDAP, and other core-foundational technology platforms? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We are looking for a Senior Critical Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join our production support organization. In this role you will:
- Support our Critical Infrastructure & Security Production Infrastructure as follow the Sun Model.
- Leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
- Transfer technical requirements into business solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- Perform risk and security self-assessments across our Critical Infrastructure platforms
- Handle complex issues and problem management
- Support Project delivery and other service change management activities
- Govern the Permit to Operate (PTO) for new solution implementations
Information Technology (IT)
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
You will be working in the Critical Infrastructure and Security Services Operations Team to provide global support of the Critical Infrastructure Services Infrastructure which spans across all business areas, leverages a diverse set of mission-critical platforms, and provides significant opportunities to gain valuable experience in some of the latest technology platforms. and to support the team in the deployment and management of the environment.
You have 8+ years of technical experience with Critical Infrastructure operations and automation to include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of resilience and recovery strategies in complex organizations
- Solid understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and business continuity principles
- Strong experience with implementing disaster recovery solutions and recovery management
- Active Directory specialist that is used to handling complex challenges
- Strong experience of ITIL incident and problem management
- Deep understanding of the following Critical Infrastructure Platforms:
o Active Directory Services & DNS
o Group Policy Management
o Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
o Active Directory Federation Services
o Microsoft Identity and entitlement management and provisioning with exposure to:
Microsoft Identity Manager
System Centre Orchestrator
Active Roles and AD Delegation management
o Understanding of PKI and Certificate management
o Oracle Unified Directory Services
o Windows Server 2016
o Red Hat Linux 6,7,8
o Solaris 10
o Windows PowerShell Scripting
o .Net Programming (C#, VB.Net, etc.)
o Python Development
o Splunk Searching and Reporting
o PostgreSQL Administration
o Microsoft SQL Database Administration
- A strong understanding of System Centre Operations Manager & SPLUNK Monitoring solutions
- Good working knowledge of hypervisor platform management (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Additional software development and automation expertise would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills in English are essential to liaise with senior management, stakeholders and team members
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 00:50:00 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net