Job title: Creative Director
Company: Seventy Agency
Job description: Pointseven is a next-generation Growth Marketing Agency helping clients to grow their business by uniting data, creativity and business understanding. By combining Growth-KPIs and business goals with data and creativity, we engage our clients‘ target groups in and across all channels to both drive short-term results and build long-term brand value. Pointseven is a part of Seventy Agency Group. We are a team consisting of brilliant misfits with their hearts in the right place. By being passionate and taking responsibility for our clients and our own success, it makes us grow sustainably as individuals, as a team and as a company. When we execute sustainable growth it gives us reason for being.
We embrace diversity and know that we need different experiences and knowledge to build sustainable growth for us and our clients. The pandemic has shown us that the labor market truly is global and we welcome applicants from all parts of the earth, especially from societies and backgrounds which are underrepresented.
As a Creative Director at Pointseven, you will be responsible for shaping and developing Pointseven’s offerings in creativity, be involved in various client projects and take an active role in the sales process. You will be the leading force in raising the bar of our creative output, from idea to execution. To work in a start-up environment also means being curious about all parts of the company, taking initiative wherever it is needed, and driving the company’s development forward.
We are looking for someone who is curious, open to creatively explore, and loves to make complex things feel simple through creative solutions in the intersection of creativity and data. You are a team player who thrives in cross-functional teams together with strategists and other specialists from both Pointseven and our sister agency Seventy Agency.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Take part in building the company and establishing us as a relevant player in the digital marketing landscape
- Responsible for developing our creative approach and offerings
- Responsible for the creative deliveries and the continuous development of such deliveries
- Take part in driving the sales process and helping us reach business goals
- Responsible for the Pointseven brand, internal communication and lead generation content
- Responsible for defining what creative software and tools we should be working with to always be in the forefront in our industry
- Take part in developing the creative team: both in terms of recruitment but also ensuring that the existing team is inspired to develop their competencies
- At least six years of experience at an agency, freelancing or client side, preferably within digital marketing
- Several years of experience developing concepts/digital design/marketing assets
- Min. three years education within design/creativity
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Mastery of the entire process from research and strategy via concept to detailed design
- Deep experience in working with digital design
- Intermediate to advance animation skills in 2D and/or 3D. Having both is a strong advantage
- Knowledge in social media channels, formats and how content needs to be created and adapted to different channels
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and verbal
- A Swedish work permit and are currently based in Sweden
- Deep experience of working with Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, After effects)
- Experience of working with Sketch, Invision/prototyping and other relevant tools
- Great communicative skills to be able to present ideas to clients, guide and inspire them
We can offer you an exciting role in an entrepreneurial and a fast-moving company that works with high-profile projects at leading global companies and brands. You will have a lot of opportunities to grow and make an impact. At Pointseven you will work in cross-functional teams with other ambitious, talented and friendly people. Together, we help the brave make a purposeful difference through world class-execution.
If it feels like a match, please submit your portfolio*, CV and cover letter in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
- When applying, please submit your portfolio as part of your CV file, or note the URL of your online portfolio within your CV
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net